FoxyProxy is an advanced proxy management tool that completely replaces Firefox's proxy configuration. The extension offers more features than SwitchProxy, ProxyButton, QuickProxy, xyzproxy, ProxyTex, TorButton, etc:
· Animated statusbar/toolbar icons show you when a proxy is in use
· Define which proxy to use (or none!) for arbitrary URLs using wildcards, regular expression, whitelists, and blacklists
· Define multiple proxies and order their use with priorities
· No more wondering whether a URL loaded through a proxy or not: FoxyProxy includes an optional log of all URLs loaded, including which proxy was used (if any), which pattern was matched, timestamps, etc.
· Temporarily or permanently disable a proxy with the click of a button
· Out-of-the-box support for Tor - zero configuration
· Optional status bar information about which proxy is currently in use
· Full Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) support, with PAC features not available within Firefox itself
· Unobtrusive presence, stable execution, premier support
· Firefox: 2.0 - 3.0.*
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug whereby PAC files no longer loaded in Firefox 2.0.x.
· This bug was introduced in FoxyProxy 2.8 and was a result of adding support for multiple simultaneous PAC files.